Carillon Woods is Simply Apartment Living at its Best.
We're so glad you're here.
Carillon Woods offers apartment homes that perfectly combine luxury living with coastal comfort. Located in the highly desirable Sussex County, Milsboro offers it all. Living at Carillon Woods, you'll be surrounded by the natural beauty provided by the Indian River, be a quick drive to the sandy shores of the Delaware beaches, and never be far from a delicious meal. If you're interested in shopping, you'll love being around the corner from Rehobeth's Tanger Outlets. Love dining? Head downtown for a variety of dining from farm to table, gastro pub, and incredible bakeries. Milsboro is rich in culture, history, art, and the perfect place for you.
We'll Exceed Your Expectations.
- Get STRONG in our 24hr. fitness center filled with a variety of cardio equipment and free weights.
- Prefer to exercise OUTSIDE? You'll love our walking trails and being only minutes from the gorgeous Cupola and Cape Henlopen State parks.
- We're here for you! Carillon Woods has a top-notch maintenance & on-site team to deliver nothing short of exceptional service and the ultimate RESIDENT EXPERIENCE.
- We're SOCIAL! Our calendars are packed with monthly events in and outside of our beautiful Resident Lounge and Clubhouse.
- Is pup social too? They'll love our Bark Park and Yappy Hour events.
- COMMUTE anywhere! We're right off of Rt. 113, Rt. 24, and Rt. 326 making us just a quick drive from Merck, Mountaire Farms, Beebe Healthcare, and (the highly rated) Indian River School District.
Click below to see more of what we offer!
Come Explore Your New Home.
Carillon Woods has redefined luxury apartments in Millsboro, Delaware. We offer apartment homes in 1, 2, and 3 bedroom styles with open concept layouts, upgraded kitchens, and sleek finishes. Our homes have balconies that offer gorgeous views and the perfect place to start and end your day.
Our residents love their home at Carillon Woods. We know you will too.
Employees are so helpful and kind! I spoke with two ladies who were both very knowledgeable and responsive. Happy to call this my future home!- Verified Resident